La Casa Pacifica, Once Home to President Richard Nixon
La Casa Pacifica is the most significant oceanfront estate in Southern California. Known as the Western White House, the property once belonged to Richard Nixon. Its 5.45 acres of pristine oceanfront property, with 450 linear feet on the beach, are enveloped in the most magnificent coastal gardens and grounds found in California. The completely walled compound affords panoramic views of the ocean and sunsets from its preferred elevation. The Spanish Colonial Revival architecture of the restored and modernized main residence, circa 1927, has been featured in Architectural Digest on three occasions.